Nelson County, VA
A few days ago we told you about a crew from Al Roker Productions shooting a segment with Nellysford’s Chris Barksdale. Chris was one of the survivors from the HMS Bounty that went down in the Atlantic during Hurricane Sandy. Chris has been safely back in Nelson for a couple of weeks now and has slowly been granting interviews to various media outlets.
Ann Strober of Nellysford emailed us Friday morning to let us know she’d seen a promotion on The Weather Channel highlighting the air date. It’s December 5, 2012 at 8PM Eastern.
We checked with Chris as well, he says that’s what the producers of the segment are telling him too.
- Nelson: Nellysford Man Tells Atlantic Survival Story To National Audience
- Chris Barksdale of Nellysford rescued after ship sinks in Atlantic during Hurricane Sandy
- Nelson: Chris Barksdale Back Home After Harrowing Experience In Hurricane Sandy – Update Video
- Nelson: Halloween Snowy Wonderland At Wintergreen, Courtesy Of Hurricane Sandy
- Watching Hurricane Sandy For Potential Effects On Virginia