Nelson County, VA
We first told you about Chris Barksdale and his survival stories here and here. Since our original interviews with Chris, numerous national and international media outlets have been talking to Chris about his stunning survival story.
“I am a freelance producer for Al Roker Productions out of New York,” said Peter Slack on the interview site with Chris last week. Peter and his photographer were in Nelson shooting a segment that will eventually air on The Weather Channel and other possible programs.
Chris tells us he’s fielding numerous interviews about his story, including Der Spiegel Magazine out of Germany. They interviewed Chris last Tuesday.
Look for our own story with Chris in the upcoming December issue of Nelson County Life Magazine.
- Chris Barksdale of Nellysford rescued after ship sinks in Atlantic during Hurricane Sandy
- Nelson: Chris Barksdale Back Home After Harrowing Experience In Hurricane Sandy – Update Video
- Blue Ridge Parkway Shooting Survivor Tells Story To Roanoke Times : 4.28.10
- Nelson Brewery Gets TV News Story : 3.20.09
- Nellysford : Greenfield : 151 Committee meets and petitions continue