Central Virginia & Eastern Time Zones
So long to those seemingly longer days. Daylight Saving Time officially ends this coming Sunday – November 4, 2012 at 2AM. It’s generally best to set your clock back one hour as you turn in for bed Saturday night so you’ll be on time as you get up Sunday morning.
We won’t see the time change again (spring forward) until March 10, 2013
Enjoy your extra hour!
- Fall Back One Hour This Weekend – Daylight Saving Time Ends
- Fall Back This Weekend : Daylight Saving Ends 2AM Sunday Morning
- Daylight Saving Ends : Set Clocks Back 1 Hour @ Bedtime Tonight : 10.31.09
- Spring Forward : Daylight Saving Time Began 2AM Sunday
- Fall Back One Hour Before Bedtime Saturday Night