Nelson County, Virginia
We’ve been telling you about the massive fiber installation undertaking in several previous stories. Today crews were seen along Route 151 in Greenfield pulling the actual fiber into underground conduit that will soon connect a high speed broadband spine together stretching from Colleen in S. Nelson to Afton along Route 151. Though it may be a long wait before residential consumers see the result of that. Large business customers will be connected first, followed by medium and smaller businesses, then residential.
Negotiations are currently underway by Nelson County with service providers that may eventually opt to provide those services.
- Good Progress Continues On Installation Of Fiber Internet In Nelson County
- Construction On High Speed Fiber Internet Begins In Nelson!
- Martins Store Substation BPL Update : 3.5.09
- IBEC Pulling Plug On BPL Internet Service In Nelson And Other Areas
- Work Continues On 151 Intersection : 7.29.10