Nelson County, VA
Severe thunderstorms created a mess in parts of Nelson County, VA on September 18, 2012. As of this weekend some of the damage remained to be cleaned up. The historical Christ Episcopal Church in the Norwood/Wingina Community had a large tree fall directly on the building. We told you about the historic church back in May of 2011.
- Historic Home Tour This Weekend : Includes Marker Unveiling
- East Nelson History Remembered
- Severe Weather Visits Nelson – But Nothing Terribly Bad
- Cleanup From Train Derailment Continues : 4.2.10
- NCL Weather Alerts Help Save Family, Cars & Their Dog In Piney River