Nellysford / Lovingston
Nelson County, VA
An investigation by the Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force has resulted in a grand jury indictment against a 64 year old Nellysford man. According to charges on file in circuit court. Ned Douglass May of Cedar Glen Close in Nellysford was charged with four counts of reproducing child pornography.
“Our officers processed Mr. May without incident on 5.23.12 after the grand jury indictment was received,” said Nelson County Sheriff David Brooks.
“While I am not at liberty to discuss the details of this investigation, I can say this is a growing problem and we take it seriously. Our office will be pursing this case in the coming weeks and look for justice to be served,” said Nelson’s Commonwealth Attorney Anthony Martin.
According to information provided by the Nelson County Sheriff’s Department on Thursday evening May 31, 2012 – Ned Douglass May is current out on a $20,000 secured bond with an advisement hearing scheduled in court on June 19th.
- Former Nelson Deputy Sheriff Sentenced In Court – Other Charges Sent to Grand Jury
- Blue Ridge Parkway Shooter Indicted For Murder By Fed Grand Jury
- Grand Jury Indicts : Griffin & Meeks : Capital Murder : 5.25.10
- UPDATE: Nelson Track Coach Faces Additional Charges
- Nelson County Deputy Arrested & Fired : Remains In Jail : Updated – 1.5.12