Nelson County, Virginia
We’ve been telling you about John Washburn and his Bold Rock Cidery plans for a long time. More and progress can be spotted each day. Within the past few days a new sign has gone up along Route 151 just south of Nellysford which marks the location of Bold Rock Hard Cider.
Founder John Washburn and his partners are aggressively working to add the new cidery to the list of already established wineries and breweries here in Nelson.
They should be making cider there in the next several weeks with their restaurant / pub slated to be open by this time next year!
- Bold Rock Cidery Kicks Off Phase 1 Construction
- Breweries & New Cidery On The Move Here In Nelson
- Summer Music @ Humpback Rocks Mountain Farm Along The Blue Ridge Parkway : 6.29.09
- Memorial Weekend Events Continue Across Nelson
- Health Kits For Haiti : Drop @ Rock Spring UMC In Faber All Of This Week