The new Spruce Creek Park weather station went online Wednesday of this past week. It’s just south of Nellysford, VA – You are looking at live data some from their now. Click on the image above to visit the station’s for more.
Nelson County, Virginia
The Rockfish Valley got another way to check on the weather, live, thanks to the people over at Spruce Creek Park, The Rockfish Valley Foundation, and a generous donor. They put the station online this past Wednesday and it’s pushing out the data now! Spruce Creek Park is where the former Spruce Creek Gallery was located and the old Wintergreen Country Store.
We’ve also added their widget to our pages, just scroll down to the bottom in the weather section to see our stations plus theirs! You can check out many of the area stations by going here to Weathernet Stations on our site.
Neato and congrats guys!
- It’s Back…… NCL-Wintergreen Nature Foundation Weathernet Station Back Online!
- Kite Festival This Weekend In The Rockfish Valley : Saturday April 11, 2009
- Checking The Weather In Rockfish, Virginia : 6.11.09
- NCL-Tiger Fuel Lovingston Weathernet online!
- Rockfish Valley Kite Festival Goes Off In Spite Of Cloudy, Cool & Windy Weather : 4.11.09