Nelson County, Virginia
Nelson County Sheriff, David Brooks says his department arrested a Hanover County, Virginia man after he was stopped in Nellysford Sunday for speeding. Officers found two 1 gallon bags full of marijuana. “Twenty nine year old Michael Ryan Vaden was charged with Reckless driving after going 69 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. He’s also charged with possession with intent to distribute,”says Sheriff Brooks.
- Sheriff & State Authorities Make Pot Bust In Southern Nelson : 9.1.09
- Sheriff Makes Arrests In Tuckahoe Antique Mall & Afton P.O. Break Ins : 8.14.09
- ATF, Nelson, & Rockbridge Sheriff Make Seizure In Massies Mill Area : 3.16.09
- Nelson Sheriff Makes Arrests Of Fugitives In Afton
- Sheriff Makes Arrest In Attempted Armed Robbery In Lovingston