Nelson County, Virginia
How could anyone every forget the blizzard of December 2009? We sure haven’t! In less than 24 hours 2 feet of snow fell in Nelson County, paralyzing the county for days.
Thankfully, nothing even close to the 2009 blizzard is headed our way! But we all survived it, and summer eventually came, after two more snows just like it in early 2010!
- Your Pictures Of Nelson County’s Blizzard : UPDATED 12.22.09
- First Snow Of The 2009-2010 Season Falls In The Mountains Of Nelson : 10.19.09
- Blue Ridge Parkway Reopens After Months of Winter Weather Closure : 3.17.10
- Huge RVCC Holiday Market This Year
- Wintergreen: Snow Falls Overnight In Nelson County, Virginia Mountains