Nelson County, Virginia
Preparations continue for the 1st Annual Brew Ridge Trail Music Festival to be held next month on August 22nd at Devils Backbone Brewing Company here in Nelson County, Virginia. The day long event is co-sponsored by local area breweries and businesses, including Nelson County Life Magazine. Tommy Stafford of the magazine along with The Corner 106.1 in Charlottesville will be emceeing the festival. The festival benefits The Lovingston Opry . The event includes a high powered lineup of music!
The festival includes The Stampede on Horseshoe Mountain bike race which will start/finish at the Devils Backbone Brewery. The course starts with a warm up climb to the top of Brents Gap. After that, the courses explore Horseshoe Mountain. If you took on the Devils Backbone Challenge, some of the terrain will be familiar. But there are some new trails to race! Then finish back at the Brewery and take part in the rest of the events.
Be looking for much more info in the coming days and be sure to visit Brew Ridge Trail Music Festival’s site by clicking here to learn more about winning tickets to the festival! Or call, 800.282.8223 for more information.
- Music Line Up Released For 1st Brew Ridge Trail Music Festival In Nelson County, VA : 6.26.09
- VA Blue Ridge Railway Trail in Piney River : New Section Opens!
- Devils Backbone Challenge 2009! : 5.23.09
- Summer Music @ Humpback Rocks Mountain Farm Along The Blue Ridge Parkway : 6.29.09
- Brewing Starts At Devils Backbone In Beech Grove