Lovingston – Nelson County, Virginia
Nelson County Sheriff David Brooks tells NCL Web edition that 20 year old, Erin Ezzyk, of Shipman is in jail without bond after he says she attempted to rob the Lovingston Food Lion armed with a knife on Tuesday of this week. “She stood in line and acted as though she was buying a bag of chips according to employees in the store. When she approached the clerk, she held a knife back as to indicate she might use it and demanded the clerk give her several hundred dollars in cash,” says Sheriff Brooks. According to Sheriff Brooks, another employee in the store saw what was taking place, elbowed Ezzyk out of the way and called deputies.
“We arrested her without incident after arriving at the store,” Sheriff Brooks continues.
Ezzyk is under arrest charged with attempted armed robbery. She is being held without bail.
- Apprehended : Nelson Sheriff Arrests Fugitive On The Run
- Aerial Man Hunt to Begin for BB&T Bank Robbery Suspect
- Caught on Tape: Afton BB&T Bank Robbery Suspect
- Lovingston : Blue Moon Antiques : Paws With Clause
- Sheriff : Crime Stoppers Now Offers $1000.00 Reward : Captured