Nellysford – Nelson County, Virginia
If you’ve been traveling Virginia Route 151 north out of Nellysford, you have no doubt noticed the new speed reminder radar unit near the intersection of Rodes Farm Drive and Route 151.
As we told you back in November, the new speed limit began taking effect on the roadway that had a high number of fatal auto accidents in 2007.
With the new 45 MPH zone, a continuous stretch of 151 is now 45 MPH from just north of Bland Wade Road all the way south into Nellysford.
Nelson BOS Chairman, Tommy Harvey is now proposing, and has asked VDOT to decrease the speed limit along Route 151 to 45 MPH all the way from Route 250 at Rockfish Gap, south to Nellysford. (See 4th paragraph in linked minutes)
- Speed Limit Change Takes Effect On Other Parts of Route 151
- Nelson BOS Votes To Lower Speed Limit On Other Parts of Route 151
- Nelson : Augusta : Special Weather Statement : 6:07 PM EDT
- Route 151 Meeting At RVCC : November 12th 2008 @ 7PM
- NCL-Tiger Fuel Lovingston Weathernet online!