Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

By Diana Garland : Fleetwood Trail Ride in April 2008

By Diana Garland : Fleetwood Trail Ride in April 2008

What: Annual Fall Benefit Trail Ride

Where: Fleetwood Community Center, Massies Mill, VA

When: October 17-19

Cost: $75 per adult rider, $35 non-rider or under 17

Details: Horseback riding at its finest! All proceeds to help with upkeep and
maintenance of former school building and grounds. Fee includes 3 days and 2
nights of camping, casual riding on Friday, marked, self-guided trails on
Saturday and Sunday, and 5 meals.
Ample parking for horse trailers. Showers and restrooms in building. Free art
show. Professional photographer on site. Pre-registration is required, as is
proof of negative Coggins.

Contact: Audrey Diane Evans, at 434 277-5814 or bossmare@ceva.net

Related posts:

1. National Trail Day – Hike, Bike, Paddle, or Ride May 19th – June 2nd
  2. MONTEBELLO : Weekend Weather Makes Perfect Trail Ride
  3. TASR Horse event @ Oak Ridge Estate in May – Arrington, VA
  4. Datebook : Lovingston : Rapunzel’s : Annual Songwriters Contest and more! : Oct 19 & 20th
  5. Datebook : Waynesboro : WILDLIFE CENTER OF VIRGINIA : FALL OPEN-HOUSE SCHEDULE

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Events

About Tommy: View author profile.

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Sandra Maynard says:

Hi Audrey, going to be sending in application when I can get it printed out, my computer crashed last night. Please save me 2 spots to ride. Best to you.
    Sandy

2. Linda Jamerson says:

Hello Audrey,
    I am looking for the pre-registration application for the 2009 ride. Is it possible to email me one?
    Thank you and Happy Trails!
    Linda

3. Bob & Donna Rivers says:

Hello Audrey,

I cannot find the pre-registration forms for the the Fall 2009 trail ride. Will you email me a copy or direct me to a website? Really looking forward to this year’s ride. Cheers, Bob

4. Bob Rivers says:

Hello Audrey,

Please send me a pre-registration form for the Fall 2009 trail ride. I can’t find the ride announced on the web.

Cheers,

Bob

5. Raymond & Cindy Brock says:

Hello, Raymond & I have not been able to attend the ride for 2 years due to health issues.
    We have really missed it and are really looking forward to the Fall 2009 ride. Please send us a pre=registration form for it by email or mail it to 11455 Blue ridge trail,Windsor, Va. 23487
    Thanks so much.

6. Angela Stepp says:

Hi Diane,Please email me an application for the Fall 09 trail ride. HAven’t seen it yet.

7. Diane Roschli says:

We had a wounderful time on your spring ride. Would love to come on the fall ride. Can you send any information on dates of the fall ride hope its not to late.